Ice skating expedition
Oldest (25 mill.y.o), deepest(1700m), largest(636 km long, 81 km wide) freshwater Lake Baikal in winter turns to the LARGEST ICE RINK IN THE WORLD!
Every day we will skate about 30 km through incredibly picturesque places, we will see many ice sculptures, icy grottoes and caves, amazing ice patterns and bubbles under the ice and the endless beautiful expanses of Lake Baikal, will spend many starry nights in a tent right on the ice, will make campfire to cook right on the ice.
You can not admire enough crystally transparent ice of Baikal, this is a truly magical sight!
Pack your backpack, let’s skate together for 7 or 10 days in this boundless kingdom of ice!
- Backpack 70-100 L
- Trekking/skiing poles
- Sleeping bag (-20 C)
- Sleeping pad
- Water bottle
- Bowl. Mug. Fork/spoon/knife
- Microfiber towel
- Googles or sunglasses
- Headlamp + set of batteries
- Waterproof bag for your clothes 2pc
- Trail seat cushion
- Ice walkers
- Sunscreen 50+
- Warm pants, warm boots for camping
- Parka/Jacket/ Pants. Snowboard/ Skiing/ Insulated/Down. Waterproof. Gor-tex
- Polartec fleece Pants/ ZippHoddie
- Base layer ( light grade.1. and medium grade.1.) Leggings/ Top
- Wool buff
- Hat. Waterproof. Insulated
- Gloves. Layers
- Gloves middle layer. Insulated
- Down mittens
- Wool socks.for camping.1 pair
- Trekking socks. 2 pair
- Synthetic underwear
- Long-sleeve top. 1 pc
- Insulated winter trekking boots with PROTECTED! ankle. 1 or 1.5 size up
- Sled pulling harness
Before you pay non- refundable deposit of $500:
A credit card convenience fee of 3 % will be added .
We will liaise with you in depth regarding the expedition you have joined upon receipt of your booking form.
2601 S.Minesota Ave, Ste 105-268
Sioux Falls, SD 57105